Vitamin D3 (1000 Iu)

30 Quantity
  • MRP: ₹ 198.00
Shipping Service available at {{ location.location }} ({{ location.pincode }})
Share this Product

Highlights

  • Helps Maintain strong Bones, Teeth & Muscles
  • A Daily Dietary Supplement 1000 IU

Description

The "sunshine" vitamin is a hot topic. You may have recently found out that you are deficient or know someone who is.
Vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency is now a global public health problem affecting an estimated 100 Crore people worldwide.

- 9 Out of 10 people in India require external supplementation of vitamin D3.
- Very few foods in nature contains vitamin D. Only 20% of our vitamin D is meant to come from our diet with the remaining 80% provided by our skin from UV-B exposure to the sun.

What causes vitamin D deficiency?
You can become deficient in vitamin D for different reasons:
You don't get enough vitamin D in your diet
You don't absorb enough vitamin D from food (a malabsorption problem)
You don't get enough exposure to sunlight.
Your liver or kidneys cannot convert vitamin D to its active form in the body.

Without sufficient vitamin D, bones can become thin, brittle, or misshapen.
Vitamin D sufficiency prevents rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults.
Together with calcium, vitamin D also helps protect older adults from osteoporosis.

Vitamin D has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular
immune function and reduction of inflammation

BONE HEALTH AND IMMUNITY -
Vitamin D3 is essential for maintaining bone health and the immune system.
Strong D3 - 1000 IUs of Vitamin D3 per serving help you maintain healthy levels of
this essential vitamin during periods of reduced sun exposure.
CALCIUM, the main structural element in bones and teeth, can only be absorbed by the body
when Vitamin D is present.
-Vital for calcium absorption and Helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support
and promote healthy muscle function.
-Contributes to increased muscle strength, which may help improve balance and reduce the
risk of falls among the elderly
-Vitamin D also plays a part in regulating cellular growth and keeping the nervous and immune
system functioning properly.


Here are 7 common risk factors for vitamin D deficiency:
Having dark skin.
Being elderly.
Being overweight or obese.
Not eating much fish or Dairy Products.
Living far from the equator where there is little sun year-round.
Always using sunscreen when going out.
Staying indoors.

Here are 8 signs and symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
1. Getting Sick or Infected Often
2. Fatigue and Tiredness
3. Bone and Back Pain
4. Depression
5. Impaired Wound Healing
6. Bone Loss
7. Hair Loss
8. Muscle Pain.

Dosage:
Take 1 Capsule Daily With or after a Meal or as Directed by physcian. Do not exceed the recommended Dose.